ORCID publication records: orcid.org/0000-0001-7404-168X
- Graham AM and JS Presnell (2017) Hypoxia Inducible Factor (HIF) transcription factor family expansion, diversification, divergence and selection in eukaryotes. PLOS One.
- Graham AM, JD Merrill, SE McGaugh, and MAF Noor (2012) Geographic selection in the small heat shock gene complex differentiating population of Drosophila pseudoobscura. Journal of Heredity. 103(3): 400-407.
- Graham AM, Munday M, Kaftanglu O, Page RE, Amdam GV, and Rueppell O (2011) Support for the Reproductive Ground Plan Hypothesis of Social Evolution and Major QTL for Worker Ovary Size, Ovary Asymmetry and Ovary Activation in Honey Bee
(Apis mellifera L.) BMC Evolutionary Biology. 11:95.
- Stanley A, Graham AM, Wagner R, Morton E, and Schug MD (2011) Characterization of 10 polymorphic microsatellite markers for the Eastern Purple Martins, Progne subis. Conservation Genetics Resources. 3(3): 577-579.
Submitted/In Review/In Revision
- Graham AM, P Lavretsky, V. Muñoz-Fuentes, AJ Green, RE Wilson, and KG McCracken. A migration-selection balance drives genetic variation responsible for the adaptation to high-altitude environments in the Speckled Teal (Anas flavirostris). In Review
- Graham AM and KG McCracken. Hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF) pathway genes EGLN1 and EPAS1 evolved in parallel in high-altitude ducks and convergently between ducks and humans. In Review